The Coronavirus has affected us all, some more than others. Serenity Skin Care is commited to helping and providing relaxtion and relief during this time . I want to encourage you to keep up the good work of washing hands and social distancing to flatten the curve .
Alameda County has lifted the stay at home order and Serenity Skin Care is now open to package clients.
Due to Covid-19 Serenity Skin Care is taking a limited amount of package clients.
If you are first time client you can make an appointment and a package would need to be purchased at the second appointment.
All returning clients must purchase or be on a package for an app
Due to this change online booking has been suspended.
If you are interested in booking a service please
To prevent community spread Serenity Skin Care has implemented 8 new policies and procedures to ensure the safety of its clients and staff.
1) Clients will be scheduled an hour apart for massages and 45 min apart for any other service to reduce interactions with other clients. During the break rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected for the next client. If you are late to your appointment the appointment has to be shortened or rescheduled as to not interfere with the disinfecting process.
2) If you are early for your appointment we ask you wait in the car or outside in the garden area until your appointment time. The waiting area will only be used to check out clients. This will ensure you do not have contact with anyone except the staff.
3) We ask that you take your shoes off at the door. Socks will be provided if you need them. Please leave your shoes in the waiting area. Put your shoes on in the waiting area during check out.
4) All staff will be wearing PPE to protect you and themselves (face covering , face mask and gloves)
5) All clients are required to enter Serenity Skin Care with a mask or face covering and remove it in the treatment room if the service requires it.
(I.E massage, facial and facial waxing). Please put facial covering back on once you leave the treatment room.
6) All Massage clients are required to have taken a shower before their treatment at home or at Serenity Skin Care facility if needed.
7) All massage clients will be treated with an alcohol based spray which is applied to the body before the massage. This is mandatory unless you are allergic which will be discussed at the time of the appt. This precaution is necessary because gloves will not be used during the massage. To make this a little more comfortable and fun for just $5 you can upgrade to a cannabis infused alcohol spray which helps with inflammation ,aches, and pains.
8)All treatments will require staff to where gloves for the entire treatment expect for massage and body treatments
Serenity Skin Care is dedicated to keeping you safe. If you like to support in other ways besides getting a treatment remember skin care products and gift certificates are available online thru our website, www.serenityskincarespa.com , Instagram : @serenityskincarespa and Facebook page: Serenity Skin Care
During this stressful and uncertain time there are things one can do at home to relieve stress. Serenity Skin care will be providing tips throughout this time to help remind you that you can find Serenity wherever you are! I encourage you all to take a bath with epsom salt, light a candel, smell some lavendar oil and take a deep breath. Keep loving onself and others
For more information on Covid -19 or coronavirus please go to:
Thank you for supporting Serenity Skin Care and we look forward to serving you!
Love Peace Tranquility Serenity