The New Year has come and Serenity Skin Care is committed to helping and continuing to provide relaxtion and relief . Im encouraging you to keep up the good work of washing hands , wearing mask in crowded places and social distancing .
Serenity Skin Care is taking a limited amount of clients.
online booking has been suspended.
If you are interested in booking a service please
text / call 510-698-4213 or
To encourage Health and Wellness Serenity Skin Care has implemented 5 new policies and procedures to ensure the safety of its clients and staff.
1) Clients will be scheduled 30 min apart to reduce interactions with other clients. During the break rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected for the next client. If you are late to your appointment the appointment has to be shortened or rescheduled as to not interfere with the disinfecting process.
2) If you are early for your appointment we ask you wait in the car or outside in the garden area until your appointment time. The waiting area will only be used to check out clients. This will ensure you do not have contact with anyone except the staff.
3) All staff will be wearing PPE to protect you and themselves (face covering or face mask and gloves during certain treatments)
4) All clients are required to enter Serenity Skin Care with a mask or face covering and remove it in the treatment room if the service requires it. Please put facial covering back on once you leave the treatment room.
5) All Massage clients are required to have taken a shower before their treatment at home or at Serenity Skin Care facility if needed.
Serenity Skin Care is dedicated to keeping you safe. If you like to support in other ways besides getting a treatment remember skin care products and gift certificates are available here online thru our website, www.serenityskincarespa.com
During stressful and uncertain times there are things one can do at home to relieve stress. Serenity Skin care would like to remind you that you can find Serenity wherever you are! I encourage you all to take a bath with epsom salt, light a candel, smell some lavendar oil and take a deep breath. Keep loving onself and others
Thank you for supporting Serenity Skin Care and we look forward to serving you!
Love Peace Tranquility Serenity